Shock and Awe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shock and Awe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prestige or not Prestige

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dervish-Dude

Dervish-Dude

Prestige or not Prestige Empty
PostSubject: Prestige or not Prestige   Prestige or not Prestige I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:56 am

I wanna know what you guys think on whether i should prestige as I dont see much point now i have all the challenges and i already prestiged twice but i feel i should wat do u guys think
Back to top Go down
Fearswoop
Admin
Fearswoop

PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not Prestige   Prestige or not Prestige I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:37 pm

You should, more classes are cool and besides you would just get bored if you stay lvl70
Back to top Go down
Kingtoy123
Admin
Kingtoy123

PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not Prestige   Prestige or not Prestige I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Yeah i agree with fearswoop plus you will regret it and when you change your mind people will call you a noob for taking so long or your low level Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
Dervish-Dude

Dervish-Dude

PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not Prestige   Prestige or not Prestige I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:37 pm

yh i spose ok ill prestige probs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prestige or not Prestige   Prestige or not Prestige I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prestige or not Prestige
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shock and Awe :: Call of Duty :: Modern Warfare 2 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: