Shock and Awe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shock and Awe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blodhinna's Application

Go down 
+2
H0tSh0tzZ-
JRTIGHE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blodhinn

Blodhinna's Application Empty
PostSubject: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:41 pm

PSN: Blodhinna
Rank: 1st prestige lvl 48 lol Very Happy ( Have been playing on a lvl 10th prestige 70)
How many hours do you play a week?: I can play like 2-5 hours a day, but it all depends on school
What is your K/D ratio: Right now my K/D is something like 1.36 and rising
Timezone: I live in norway so i guess GMT +1
Do you have mic?: Ofc
Gamebattles username: Milfness
Where did you hear about us: Google is my friend baby
How should we contact you other then PSN (AIM, MSN, Skype)?: Msn: Jinna.tw@live.no and Skype:Gnomefinger
How active can you be on the site?: I will be fuckings active and that does Kingtoy know i guess:D
Back to top Go down
JRTIGHE

JRTIGHE

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Your're not MILF by any chance are you? Just saw that your GB username countains MILF!

Gaaawwwd I loved the MILF man...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRTPS3
H0tSh0tzZ-

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:00 pm

No he a person from SoW who then moved to *Ss* i think not sure. Nd i think he a cocky one bcos wen we 1v1 on waw he killed me once nd then starting say u got owned nd he camped till was gone. Idk if it him might b another guy.
Back to top Go down
Blodhinn

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Well thats not me Very Happy
I have never played 1v1 aginst u. If you aint King Watton Very Happy I am from SoW yes Wink
Back to top Go down
H0tSh0tzZ-

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:07 am

Ok sorry 4 misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
JRTIGHE

JRTIGHE

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:42 am

I'm not sure if it's a good thing that he's moved clans more than once. We are looking for loyal people.
Back to top Go down
Kingtoy123
Admin
Kingtoy123

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:59 am

Lol JRT i think you just took the piss out of the whole clan with that last statement and welldone for the warm welcome hots Very Happy

Welcome to the forum Blod i haven't seen you in ages in this clan we are planning to make it a little more professional and actually give people proper trials

You will be put on a one week trial period which we ( kingtoy123 and fearswoop ) will test your skills ingame and moniter your time on forum goodluck m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
Fearswoop
Admin
Fearswoop

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:03 am

Welcome to Shock and Awe,

I'm looking forward to playing a few matches with you drunken

PS: You should make a forum account though and not post as a guest.. If you eventually may be a member, we cannot give you he member status if you don't have a forum account.
Back to top Go down
H0tSh0tzZ-

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:15 am

JRTIGHE wrote:
I'm not sure if it's a good thing that he's moved clans more than once. We are looking for loyal people.
i just got kicked out lol. Idk how many clans i been in lol
Back to top Go down
JRTIGHE

JRTIGHE

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:18 am

Is it just me or do HS and Toy know like every person that applies...?
Back to top Go down
H0tSh0tzZ-

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:21 am

No i just got alot of contacts lol. I didnt know mizard, maxinne, anky, darkwolf.
Back to top Go down
Kingtoy123
Admin
Kingtoy123

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:36 am

Hot has been in like five hundred clans so....
Back to top Go down
http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
JRTIGHE

JRTIGHE

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:47 am

Lol. I'm NEVER leaving this clan.
Back to top Go down
Blodhinna

Blodhinna

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:36 am

Thanks King and this leader Very Happy (Dont remember)
Back to top Go down
Blodhinna

Blodhinna

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Sorry for not beeing on in the last time Very Happy
Haven't got time. Because i dont got a scart and could not switch back to HDMI Neutral
Back to top Go down
papa_paddy

papa_paddy

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:21 am

Yeah he was in *Ss* hotshotz .. And I kicked him out/He left..lol for various reasons
He deleted me in rage , but hes a good player..
He has said sorry though so I dont see anything wrong..
Back to top Go down
Blodhinna

Blodhinna

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:08 am

Lol nice that you dont hate me Very Happy
I am sorry again for less activity on forums and ingame. Hope i still got any chance
Back to top Go down
Fearswoop
Admin
Fearswoop

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:51 am

less meaning almost no activity in this case. Try to be on more this week.
Back to top Go down
Blodhinna

Blodhinna

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 am

You know what, just forget me Wink I am not good enough i think and i gotta work on school ...
Back to top Go down
Fearswoop
Admin
Fearswoop

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:29 am

Opened again because Blod decided to try to give it a shot again to join SaA.
Back to top Go down
Fearswoop
Admin
Fearswoop

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:30 am

Oh oh dear blod, what should we do with you.

You're a nice guy and you play pretty well...

However, you seem to be rather anti-social, when you're in the chat you only talk when someone asks you something. You also seem to prefer other games over MW2 so we rarely have the chance to play together. I've been asking around about you, since some people have a past with you. None seem to be very enthusiastic about you within a clan environment.

I'm sad to say that you may not join SaA, however feel free to stay on the forums and come on the chat.
Back to top Go down
Blodhinna

Blodhinna

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:34 am

Lol okey i am fine, but i play kinda often with Coz and Papa. You and king just plays like 5-6 pm lol.
And yeah i am talking more than you when i am in the chat.... -.-
Ohh and like E-lite as i guess is your friend got into clan... He only plays like Uncharted or something and i never seen him in any group.
About Smackdown Vs Raw..... I only played that freaking game because of my friend. He wanted to play it and because he was guest i did let him play and i dont think that makes me wanting to not play mw2 .
Back to top Go down
Fearswoop
Admin
Fearswoop

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:47 am

You not motivated to play MW2 are your own words.

- I'm not the only person in the clan that thinks you're not very social.

- I'm on several hours a day, so I don't know where you based that argument on.

- Primary reason E-lite got in was because all the members like him. (And he does play MW2).

Furthermore this decision is not to be debated in this topic, so this topic is now closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blodhinna's Application   Blodhinna's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blodhinna's Application
Page 1 of 1