Welcome to Shock and Awe!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Karma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apeman711



Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Karma   Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:33 pm

I think that we need a karma thing.

So like if you like something that someone did then you'd 'Exalt' them. If you disliked something they did, you'd 'Smite' them. That way, we could see how popular some people are.
What do you guys think?

What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kingtoy123
Admin
avatar

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:13 am

I can set this up but probably with better names or just a thumbs up post what does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
Dervish-Dude

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:20 am

Yh sounds good different names though Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JRTIGHE

avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2010-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Derbyshire, U.K.

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:31 am

Just thumbs up and thumbs down. I think that would work but maybe some people would get picked on if they became unpopular.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/JRTPS3
Dervish-Dude

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 am

Yh but noone realy gets picked on round here so it shiuld be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H0tSh0tzZ-



Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:46 am

Dervish-Dude wrote:
Yh but noone realy gets picked on round here so it shiuld be fine Smile
*cough* jrt *cough*. U should make a rule if a person get bullied the bullies should get kicked out. Getting picked on by two members but im not gonna say who they are as they might of learnt there lesson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kingtoy123
Admin
avatar

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:52 am

I am blind HS pm me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
JRTIGHE

avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2010-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Derbyshire, U.K.

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 am

H0tSh0tzZ- wrote:
Dervish-Dude wrote:
Yh but noone realy gets picked on round here so it shiuld be fine Smile
*cough* jrt *cough*. U should make a rule if a person get bullied the bullies should get kicked out. Getting picked on by two members but im not gonna say who they are as they might of learnt there lesson.

Yes. People who bully should get punished...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/JRTPS3
papa_paddy

avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 32
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:41 pm

JRTIGHE wrote:
H0tSh0tzZ- wrote:
Dervish-Dude wrote:
Yh but noone realy gets picked on round here so it shiuld be fine Smile
*cough* jrt *cough*. U should make a rule if a person get bullied the bullies should get kicked out. Getting picked on by two members but im not gonna say who they are as they might of learnt there lesson.

Yes. People who bully should get punished...

Bullied ? What now ? Are you going to report me for you pissing me off .. Never mind.. And thanks Hs for telling me what king thinks of me .. I dont care really
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dervish-Dude

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:45 pm

i.i.i this thread has gone to pot add thumbs up and close the thread Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H0tSh0tzZ-



Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:10 pm

papa_paddy wrote:
JRTIGHE wrote:
H0tSh0tzZ- wrote:
Dervish-Dude wrote:
Yh but noone realy gets picked on round here so it shiuld be fine Smile
*cough* jrt *cough*. U should make a rule if a person get bullied the bullies should get kicked out. Getting picked on by two members but im not gonna say who they are as they might of learnt there lesson.

Yes. People who bully should get punished...

Bullied ? What now ? Are you going to report me for you pissing me off .. Never mind.. And thanks Hs for telling me what king thinks of me .. I dont care really
paddy jus shutup u lap dog. Wen u agree with everything coz says nd what he do that pissed u off. I filed the complaintent not jrt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coz-007

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Ok guys.. 1st of all this has got out of hand ... Jrt u can be annoying sumtimes BUT i am truly sorry for what i said to u, i should be more responsible, i am sorry if u felt that u wer being "bullied" and i will try not to be such a bitch..

Can we put this behind us now m8?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H0tSh0tzZ-



Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Finally someone who sees sense lol nd dont wanna argue. Im sorry i think i went abit far too but u two just pissed me off as hes the one always in the middle of it. And never say jrt not gd enough 4 clan. He passed trials. End conversation/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kingtoy123
Admin
avatar

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Wow the clan is having it's monthly period
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
JRTIGHE

avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2010-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Derbyshire, U.K.

PostSubject: Re: Karma   Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:45 pm

LOL ^ Very Happy

Yeh we are all friends. Now, back on topic please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/JRTPS3
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Karma   

Back to top Go down
 
Karma
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shock and Awe :: Site :: The Suggestion Box-
Jump to: