Shock and Awe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shock and Awe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modded Controllers

Go down 
+3
traversman
Dervish-Dude
oOJnROo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
oOJnROo

Modded Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Modded Controllers   Modded Controllers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Just wondering what every-ones thoughts are on modded controllers i know that there aren't as many as there are on xbox, if you have a modded controller put a pic so every-one can see, here is mine its not special but it looks cool Laughing Modded Controllers My_con10
Back to top Go down
Dervish-Dude

Dervish-Dude

Modded Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modded Controllers   Modded Controllers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:43 pm

my m8 had th same one as u in the pic but i found it harder to play with as the shoulder buttons felt funny to me also he went and broke two of them
Back to top Go down
traversman

traversman

Modded Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modded Controllers   Modded Controllers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:03 pm

lol likein th lights
Modded Controllers Traversman
Back to top Go down
H0tSh0tzZ-

Modded Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modded Controllers   Modded Controllers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:17 pm

I want this
http://ps3maven.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/ps3-call-of-duty-cool-controller-front.jpg

but my controller kind of modded. Its got the r2 nd l2 very sensitive because i broke the back bit of where it holds them in and cleaned everything. Nd with the l2 nd r2 extenders from game (£3.00) there just mad. I need better dead zones though. Mine are nakered. U push l3 forward nd let go ul carry on walking lol.
Back to top Go down
Kingtoy123
Admin
Kingtoy123

Modded Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modded Controllers   Modded Controllers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Why do you want that controller if you hate MW2 or are bored of it?
Back to top Go down
http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
H0tSh0tzZ-

Modded Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modded Controllers   Modded Controllers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:33 pm

I want that because of its special things. Special material on front. Makes ur hands grip more nd something bout sweat Smile unique l2 nd r2 triggers. There encaved so your fingers wont fall out. Bigger. My hands are too big lol. Nd its not just for mw2. It for every game. Nd i not pissed off at mw2 just bored of it.
Back to top Go down
Radiikz

Radiikz

Modded Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modded Controllers   Modded Controllers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Hot if you wanted to get that controller where would you buy it? as it does look pretty sweet
Back to top Go down
H0tSh0tzZ-

Modded Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modded Controllers   Modded Controllers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:33 am

I know you can buy it in england because my mate had one. Where he got it from. Not a clue lol.
Back to top Go down
JRTIGHE

JRTIGHE

Modded Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modded Controllers   Modded Controllers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:42 am

Its just the Modern Warfare 2 official branded controller. You can get it from GAME, Amazon, Play etc. Not sure where you can get the modded one from though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRTPS3
Radiikz

Radiikz

Modded Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modded Controllers   Modded Controllers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:32 am

thanks guys for the info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modded Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modded Controllers   Modded Controllers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modded Controllers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shock and Awe :: Call of Duty :: Modern Warfare 2 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: