HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Music Taste

Go down 
AuthorMessage
papa_paddy

PostSubject: Music Taste   Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:04 pm

The Lonely Island:

Anyone like these? These to me ROCK they are soo funny and are great at the same time Razz

30!H3:

Love these ^^ Razz

Post up what bands/artists or songs you like and if you can put up a video all the better ! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H0tSh0tzZ-

PostSubject: Re: Music Taste   Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm

OMFG we got another gay like toy... Dont speak to me agen lol
I listen to proper rock like atreyu, alexisonfire, a skylit drive the lest goes on nd on lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearswoop
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Music Taste   Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:52 am

I guess of you know by now what kind of music I listen to What a Face

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Music Taste   Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:33 am

H0tSh0tzZ- wrote:
I listen to proper rock like atreyu, alexisonfire, a skylit drive the lest goes on nd on lol

lol my music taste is beast and so is papa's
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
papa_paddy

PostSubject: Re: Music Taste   Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:43 pm

H0tSh0tzZ- wrote:

Fuck You! LoL joke

Tbh "Proper Rock" to me sounds like noise Razz Yeah king your right Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Mizard

PostSubject: Re: Music Taste   Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:27 am

This was made like 2 months ago, but enjoy.

Adelita's Way, AFI, Age Against the Machine, Aiden, Alice Cooper, Alien Ant Farm, Alkaline Trio, Alter Bridge, AM Conspiracy, Another Animal, Anti-Flag, Apocalyptica, Army of Freshmen, Art of Dying, Audioslave, Backyard Babies, Billy Talent, Black Stone Cherry, Blink 182, Bloodhound Gang, Blue October, Bodyjar, Bowling for Soup, Bravery, Breaking Benjamin, Breaking Point, Brigade, Buckcherry, Cage9, Chevelle, Chris Cornell, Chronic Future, CkY, Cobra Starship, Crazy Town, Creed, Crossfade, The Crystal Method, Danko Jones, A Day to Remember, Deadmau5, Decyfer Down, Divide the Day, Dope, Drentch, Drowning Pool, Eagles, Eels, Egypt Central, Eminem, EndeverafteR, Faith No More, Family Force 5, Fastball, Fightstar, Finger Eleven, Flipsyde, Flyleaf, FM Static, Fountains of Wayne, Fozzy, Framing Hanley, Fuel, Goldfinger, Good Charlotte, Guyz Nite, Hell Yeah, Hellogoodbye, Hinder, Hollywood Undead, Hoobastank, Janes Addiction, Jay-Z, Peroxwhy?gen, Jet Black Stare, Jimmy Eat World, Journey, Junior Sanchez, Kasabian, Kid Rock, Lacuna Coil, Lit, Lostprophets, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Mad Capsule Markets, Madina Lake, Marilyn Manson, Masterplan, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, Mercy Drive, MGMT, Monster Magnet, Muse, Nine Inch Nails, Nonpoint, Operator, OPM, Our Lady Peace, P.O.D., Panic at the Disco, Papa Roach, Pendulum, Pillar, Plus-44, Powerman 5000, Prodigy, Project 86, Puddle of Mudd, Queens of the Stone Age, Rammstein, Rancid, The Rasmus, Revelation Theory, Rise Against, Saliva, Seabird, Seether, Senses Fail, Serj Tankian, Sevendust, Shadows Fall, Shifty, Shinedown, Sickpuppies, Silkk the Shocker, Skillet, Simple Minds, Soundgarden, Spider Bait, Story of the Year, Super Mash Bros, Switchfoot, System of a Down, Tatu, Tha Eastsidaz, Theory of a Deadman, Thousand Foot Krutch, Three 6 Mafia, Three Days Grace, Thrice, Trapt, Tribal Ink, The Union Underground, The Used, The Veer Union, Waterproof Blonde, Yellowcard, Zebrahead, Zididada, 3 Doors Down, 12 Stones, 30 Seconds to Mars,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kingtoy123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Music Taste   Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 am

You have a couple of good artists in there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Taste   

Back to top Go down

Music Taste