Welcome to Shock and Awe!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Heylo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
papa_paddy

PostSubject: Heylo!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:14 pm

Hey guys its paddy, hacked this account ''papa_paddy'' off some Irish guy, lucky my name is paddyrichardson!

Last edited by papa_paddy on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kingtoy123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heylo!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Hey m8 you have a true Irish name Very Happy and do they call is soccer in Ireland i never knew that
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
Fearswoop
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heylo!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:42 pm

PADDY!!! woo woo woo!

You rock Paddy alien

PostSubject: lies up the ass   Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Excuse my language but papa_paddy is spitting bullshit at you guys... He's no good with the intervention, "Mr. Intervention"? That's what he wishes he would be called. He has absolutely no dedication whatsoever. I was the other admin in his old clan: The Silent Snipers. He deserted us (as our leader) TWICE. The first time the pussy came back because I cussed him out. Now he had deserted us again... this time just bitching because of a time-zone difference and two members who were kind of mean.

This coward has no dedication to ANY clan whatsoever. Don't put any trust into this bastard. Desertion is his middle name. Not nearly an impressive MW2 player whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
H0tSh0tzZ-

PostSubject: Re: Heylo!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:33 am

lol id this guy serious? Ive seen him with the intervention and he pretty good Smile the lagg issue with u americans nd so far only EU ppl know how bad it is nd i left my old clan for one of them reasons nd including some more. Well see if papa is "all" these things in the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
papa_paddy

PostSubject: Re: Heylo!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 am

SniperIn wrote:
Excuse my language but papa_paddy is spitting bullshit at you guys... He's no good with the intervention, "Mr. Intervention"? That's what he wishes he would be called. He has absolutely no dedication whatsoever. I was the other admin in his old clan: The Silent Snipers. He deserted us (as our leader) TWICE. The first time the pussy came back because I cussed him out. Now he had deserted us again... this time just bitching because of a time-zone difference and two members who were kind of mean.

This coward has no dedication to ANY clan whatsoever. Don't put any trust into this bastard. Desertion is his middle name. Not nearly an impressive MW2 player whatsoever.

Yah
You were cool but I just want an EU clan cause of time diff, btw how u find me?

you prob looked me up on google *cough* Perv *cough*

Last edited by papa_paddy on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kingtoy123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heylo!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:23 am

SniperIn wrote:

LOL he is trying to make fun of papa's leading skills and when he wants a member back to his clan he ''cusses them'' and as soon as they decide to leave from the obvious happy atmosphere with extremely valid points he stalks them then tries to ruin his chances with his next clan.

Fuck off sniper nobody wants you here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
Fearswoop
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heylo!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:24 am

This is an introduction topic, not a discussion about paddy.

back ontopic or this will be locked.

PostSubject: Re: Heylo!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:58 am

i was in *Ss* nd paddy was to only person who actually done anything ... i dont think i played 1 game with Sniper, nd then we played our second gamebattle nd we lost , then ever decided to quit gamebattles, like WTF.. i was gona leave but i said id stay coz i liked paddy as a leader... then paddy left nd i followed bcoz *Ss* do nuthin but bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SniperIn

PostSubject: Re: Heylo!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:09 pm

"From: TwO-XgillymanX
To: SniperInADiaper_
Posted: Yesterday at 6:04 pm
Subject: You may want to see this
This is where you clan went
With some of mine

all the best gilly "

gillyman sent me this website. papa isnt worth searching on google, take my word for it--i dont look up boosting deserters on google. i just wanted you guys to know papa_paddy is not what he says he is.

Kingtoy123: no, im not making fun of his leading skills. im just saying he doesnt have any. im the one who actually talked with the members and played with them and told them when they were doing things wrong. im the one who dealt with all the posers who lied and said they were in the clan. he didnt come back only because i cussed him out. he came back because he felt bad for leaving a group of FRIENDS, and giving up hope on the whole operation.

im just saying papa is a poser and not very committed. im sorry, im not going to post here anymore. you can take him into your clan if you like, im just glad this guy is out of ours clan.
Back to top Go down
Coz-007

PostSubject: Re: Heylo!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 pm

u never played with me... i never even seen u on.. Time difference is a big problem .. nd stop hatein on paddy.. the only thing u done in *Ss* was tell liam to stop addin his m8s to the clan.. *Ss* is dead deal with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
papa_paddy

PostSubject: Re: Heylo!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:27 pm

LOL THAT IS BULLSHIT, COME DOWN TO LEEDS AND SAY THAT TO ME

Last edited by papa_paddy on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Mizard

PostSubject: Re: Heylo!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Also, The Game.
Back to top Go down