Shock and Awe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shock and Awe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shotty Range

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingtoy123
Admin
Kingtoy123

Shotty Range Empty
PostSubject: Shotty Range   Shotty Range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Is it really so bad?

i was using the akimbo rangers and to kill someone you need to be literally right next to someone to actually kill them. I think people are annoyed because if u are in a 1 v 1 at close range you have absolute no chance against a shotgun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
Dervish-Dude

Dervish-Dude

Shotty Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shotty Range   Shotty Range I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:58 am

Yh thee rangers have a pretty small range but the spas has a huge range for a shotgun it's beasty
Back to top Go down
H0tSh0tzZ-

Shotty Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shotty Range   Shotty Range I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:14 am

pistols ftw!!! By the time you have pulled ur shotty out my usps will have killed u Smile
Back to top Go down
papa_paddy

papa_paddy

Shotty Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shotty Range   Shotty Range I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:57 am

Spas-12 is just beasty Razz When I use rangers akimbo I feel nooby lol but when i use them i get no range Razz But I always get killed by rangers from further back lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shotty Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shotty Range   Shotty Range I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shotty Range
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shock and Awe :: Call of Duty :: Modern Warfare 2 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: