Shock and Awe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shock and Awe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ: Communication and Behaviour

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fearswoop
Admin
Fearswoop

READ: Communication and Behaviour Empty
PostSubject: READ: Communication and Behaviour   READ: Communication and Behaviour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi there,

I've been thinking lately about what I expect from this clan, other than having a bunch of people playing CoD with.

The original thought when me and toy made this clan, was to be a competetive clan with all kind of ownage people, probably the idea that every clan starts off with.
Now, even though we already let some people in who are just slightly above average in CoD, I still believe we can be a very strong clan.

For this to happen of course, a few things have to change. First off I must admit I haven't really contributed concerning the competitive part because I haven't put any effort yet in Gamebattles stuff, but that will come soon enough. I'd like the clan to be more professional, since it's tend to get kiddy in the chats (Yea for a big part my fault).

Another important factor of competitive clans that this one seems to lack, is good communication ingame. If I recall correctly, everyone in this clan has a mic, but half of you haven't used it yet. The half that use it uses it for annoying other members with loud music. (Not that I use my mic in a good way Laughing ). I'd like to see more professional use of the mics, as in actually communicating concerning ingame stuff, something I have seen only few members do.

Something entirely different that I might as well discuss here too, is the way members treat eachother and others in chat sessions on PSN and on the forum. I've noticed that some members start to feel uncomfortable during the chat or on the forum because of how others act. For example the chat getting gay, literally (partly because of me Razz ). It would be nice if all the members feel at ease in this clan so try to just keep it more professional and try to be nice to eachother and treat other people with respect as long as you're in this clan, for I do not intend this clan to be another TwO, where the clan is divided in multiple 'friend groups'.

I hope you guys try to do your best and adapt to these new expectations, I know I will. Anyways I'm sure you're all really tired from reading this so I'll stop here and thanks for reading people.
Back to top Go down
JRTIGHE

JRTIGHE

PostSubject: Re: READ: Communication and Behaviour   READ: Communication and Behaviour I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:41 am

You were up that late typing that?

Anyway. I feel the same way about being more professional but I still think the clan should have a base of being friends.
The reason why I havent used my mic yet is because its crap, I dropped it one day and my friend stepped on it. I'm getting a Turtle Beach headset for Easter though Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRTPS3
Kingtoy123
Admin
Kingtoy123

PostSubject: Re: READ: Communication and Behaviour   READ: Communication and Behaviour I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:34 am

Good points there fear i will say sorry because when i inv my friends to the party i feel like im distracted so i don't communicate tactics and stuff
Back to top Go down
http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
papa_paddy

papa_paddy

PostSubject: Re: READ: Communication and Behaviour   READ: Communication and Behaviour I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:52 pm

I agree fear and I will do all them things!

And I thanks you guys again for letting me in again and I will try my best to improve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ: Communication and Behaviour   READ: Communication and Behaviour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ: Communication and Behaviour
Page 1 of 1