Shock and Awe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shock and Awe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downloadable Content

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Mizard

The_Mizard

Downloadable Content Empty
PostSubject: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:34 am

What DLC do you want to see?

I wanna see atleast 5 new maps, and not linear ones. More like Afghan and Derail, big maps with lots of good spawn and hiding spots.

Also, maybe get some Nazi Zombies in thar too.
Back to top Go down
Fearswoop
Admin
Fearswoop

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 am

Too bad they will never add zombies since they won't steal stuff from Treyarch. I heard that there will be some maps from COD4 in the DLC, which would be okay I guess. More Specs Ops mission will be in the DLC too, although I don't really care for that.
Back to top Go down
Kingtoy123
Admin
Kingtoy123

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:10 am

I'm not a big fan of the Cod4 maps and i want to see more close quarters maps like Skidrow
Back to top Go down
http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
The_Mizard

The_Mizard

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Fearswoop wrote:
Too bad they will never add zombies since they won't steal stuff from Treyarch. I heard that there will be some maps from COD4 in the DLC, which would be okay I guess. More Specs Ops mission will be in the DLC too, although I don't really care for that.

We need to try and do some Spec Ops together again, that was very the fun.
Back to top Go down
Fearswoop
Admin
Fearswoop

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Yea C:

I have vacation next week so enough time to do MW2 then with you <3
Back to top Go down
Dervish-Dude

Dervish-Dude

PostSubject: Maps   Downloadable Content I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:52 pm

I like most the maps iw make so as long as they have good spawns they should be good
Back to top Go down

Downloadable Content
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shock and Awe :: Call of Duty :: Modern Warfare 2 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: