Shock and Awe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shock and Awe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson makes music history

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fearswoop
Admin
Fearswoop

Michael Jackson makes music history Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson makes music history   Michael Jackson makes music history I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:51 am

Michael Jackson has landed the biggest record deal in history, nine months after his death.

Record company Sony has signed a deal worth around £130m to re-release some of his biggest hits.

After his death, sales of Jackson's music rocketed, making him one of the biggest earning acts of last year.

This new deal could see 10 albums released over the next seven years, which will include some previously unreleased material.
Back to top Go down
Kingtoy123
Admin
Kingtoy123

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson makes music history   Michael Jackson makes music history I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:54 am

Bet your happy about that ehh Fearsy
Back to top Go down
http://shockandawe.omgforum.net
JRTIGHE

JRTIGHE

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson makes music history   Michael Jackson makes music history I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 am

Lol, Fears is probably masturbating over it right now... (JOKE!)

This is good for his family and I think this deal will make his legacy last even longer Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRTPS3
papa_paddy

papa_paddy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson makes music history   Michael Jackson makes music history I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Yeahhh !

I love Mj Very Happy Not in the way u guys are thinking Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
Coz-007

Coz-007

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson makes music history   Michael Jackson makes music history I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:21 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson makes music history   Michael Jackson makes music history I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson makes music history
Page 1 of 1